Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Review of My Holidays Praia da Rocha - AL in Portugal

My Holidays Praia da Rocha - AL
My Holidays Praia da Rocha - AL

Address : My Holidays Praia da Rocha - AL, Portimão, Portugal

Rating : 6.1
Very Good




This night we will review about My Holidays Praia da Rocha - AL. My Holidays Praia da Rocha - AL in Portugal provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Portugal we recommend you to stay in My Holidays Praia da Rocha - AL.

My Holidays Praia da Rocha - AL Located around 5 minutes' walk from Praia da Rocha Beach, My Holidays Praia da Rocha offers spacious, self-catering apartments with a balcony. The Castle of Alvor is a 10-minute drive away.The brightly coloured, air-conditioned apartments include a fully equipped kitchenette, a flat-screen TV and a sofa. Each has a seating/dining area and a private bathroom.Local supermarkets give guests the option to prepare meals in their self-catering apartments. Regional Algarve and national Portuguese cuisine restaurants, cafés and bars are located within a 5-minute walk.Portimão Retail Park and several boutique shops are less than 15 minutes by car and My Holidays offers free private parking.My Holidays Praia da Rocha is a 10-minute walk from Marina de Portimão, which has ferries crossing the Arade River to Fort of São João do Arade and Ferragudo. Faro Airport is a 1-hour drive away.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in My Holidays Praia da Rocha - AL



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

No comments:

Post a Comment