Friday, April 26, 2013

Hotel Review of My Place - Lisbon Lounge Suites in Portugal

My Place - Lisbon Lounge Suites
My Place - Lisbon Lounge Suites

Address : My Place - Lisbon Lounge Suites, Lisbon, Portugal

Rating : 9
Very Good




This morning we will review about My Place - Lisbon Lounge Suites. My Place - Lisbon Lounge Suites in Portugal provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Portugal we suggest you to stay in My Place - Lisbon Lounge Suites.

My Place - Lisbon Lounge Suites Located in a refurbished historic building, My Place - Lisbon Lounge Suites offers modern apartments in Arroios. It sits a 15-minute drive from Lisbon’s Bairro Alto.The elevator-accessible apartments include a combined seating and dining room. The seating area features a plush sofa and a flat-screen TV.The fully equipped kitchen includes the necessary appliances to prepare homemade meals. A few steps away, guests will find a variety of restaurants serving different cuisines.My Place - Lisbon Lounge Suites is less than a 5-minute walk from Arroios Metro Station, offering access to the rest of Lisbon.Rossio Train Station is a 15-minute metro ride, offering access to Sintra village in a 30-minute train ride. Lisbon Lounge Suites offers a shuttle service to Lisbon International Airport, located a 10-minute drive.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in My Place - Lisbon Lounge Suites



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

No comments:

Post a Comment