Friday, May 24, 2013

Hotel Review of Guesthouse D. Manuel I in Portugal

Guesthouse D. Manuel I
Guesthouse D. Manuel I

Address : Guesthouse D. Manuel I, Lagos, Portugal

Rating : 8.6
Exceptional




Today we will review about Guesthouse D. Manuel I. Guesthouse D. Manuel I in Portugal provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Portugal we suggest you to stay in Guesthouse D. Manuel I.

Guesthouse D. Manuel I Guesthouse D. Manuel II is located less than half a mile from Dona Ana beach in the ancient maritime town of Lagos. Each room has antique furnishings, a balcony and is air conditioned.The hotel has a fitness center, a sauna and a steam bath. Guests can also enjoy the hotel’s large outdoor pool with terrace.D. Manuel II is less than a 10-minute walk from Forte da Ponta da Bandeira and only a 3 minute drive from Camilo beach.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in Guesthouse D. Manuel I



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

No comments:

Post a Comment