Monday, June 17, 2013

Review of Be My Guest Lisboa in Portugal

Be My Guest Lisboa
Be My Guest Lisboa

Address : Be My Guest Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal

Rating : 9.5
Very Good




This night we will review about Be My Guest Lisboa. Be My Guest Lisboa in Portugal provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Portugal we suggest you to stay in Be My Guest Lisboa.

Be My Guest Lisboa Be My Guest Lisboa is a brand new hostel in the Portuguese capital, just a 2-minute walk from the Arroios Metro Station, which connects with the Lisbon Airport. The property features unique furniture, made up of pallets and scaffolding.The hostel features beds in mixed dorm rooms and double rooms. All accommodation features access to shared bathroom facilities and free WiFi. Some rooms include a balcony with views over the city.There is a variety of local restaurants available within the hostel’s street. Here guests may choose between typical Portuguese meals and international dishes. The Be My Guest also has microwaves, for guests wishing to warm up their light meals.Be My Guest Lisboa has a shared living area with sofas, flat-screen TV, DVD player, free WiFi and a coffee machine. For guests wishing to get to know Lisbon, bicycles are available for rental with the Be My Guest front desk.The Lisbon city centre in Marquês do Pombal Square is a 5-minute drive and the S. Jorge Castle is an 8-minute drive. The hostel is a 12-minute drive from the Bairro Alto nightlife hotspot, with its many bars and cafés. It is a 14-minute drive from Belém, which features its famed Tower and shops selling the traditional Pastéis de Belém (custard-based puff pastry).The Be My Guest Lisboa is a 10-minute drive from the Lisbon International Airport. It is a 2-minute walk from the nearest bus station.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in Be My Guest Lisboa



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

No comments:

Post a Comment