Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hotel Review of Casa das Oliveiras 4 by My Choice Algarve in Portugal

Casa das Oliveiras 4 by My Choice Algarve
Casa das Oliveiras 4 by My Choice Algarve

Address : Casa das Oliveiras 4 by My Choice Algarve, Vilamoura, Portugal

Rating : 8.6
Exceptional




Today we will review about Casa das Oliveiras 4 by My Choice Algarve. Casa das Oliveiras 4 by My Choice Algarve in Portugal provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Portugal we recommend you to stay in Casa das Oliveiras 4 by My Choice Algarve.

Casa das Oliveiras 4 by My Choice Algarve Casa das Oliveiras offers two-bedroom townhouses in Jardim das Oliveiras complex, Vilamoura. It is 20 minutes’ walking from Vilamoura Marina, and includes outdoor swimming pools for adults and children and landscaped gardens.Each 3-storey villa includes a dining-living room with a cable TV and a dining table. The living room opens to the terrace, which gives access to the swimming pool.There is a fully equipped kitchen where guests are welcome to prepare their meals. The barbecue facilities invites guests to prepare a grilled meal and enjoy it outdoors.A bicycle rental service is available on site allowing guests to explore Vilamoura at their own pace through the bicycle paths. There is free private parking on site. The outdoor swimming pool includes a shower and sun loungers.Faro International Airport is 22 km away from Casa das Oliveiras 4 by My Choice Algarve. The lively Albufeira city is 20 km away.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in Casa das Oliveiras 4 by My Choice Algarve



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

No comments:

Post a Comment