Friday, December 28, 2012

Review of Hotel Apartamento Rosamar I in Portugal

Hotel Apartamento Rosamar I
Hotel Apartamento Rosamar I

Address : Hotel Apartamento Rosamar I, Armação de Pêra, Portugal

Rating : 7.6
Excellent




Today we will review about Hotel Apartamento Rosamar I. Hotel Apartamento Rosamar I in Portugal provide best facilities with reasonable price. When you visit Portugal we suggest you to stay in Hotel Apartamento Rosamar I.

Hotel Apartamento Rosamar I A short walk from Armação de Pera's beach, Rosamar I provides apartments with balconies and kitchenettes. The property's interior is decorated in a 70s style, and has an outdoor pool with sun deck.The air conditioned apartments at Hotel Apartamento Rosamar I have a separate living room with sitting area and TV. The bathroom features a bidet and hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a swim in the pool or lounge on the surrounding lounge chairs by the beach. Scuba diving lessons at the local water-sports center are a fun way to explore the underwater world.After a day in the sun, guests can have a drink at Rosamar’s bar, featuring authentic 70s design. With leather armchairs, it is a pleasant spot to surf the internet for free.Hotel Apartamento Rosamar I is within walking distance of shops and restaurants of Armação de Pêra. The center of Albufeira is 7.5 miles away.


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

Facilities in Hotel Apartamento Rosamar I



Click Image Above to Reserve a Room


Click Image Above to Reserve a Room

No comments:

Post a Comment